Need a new website that speaks directly to your customers, is optimised for Google rankings (SEO) and fits within your budget?
With 4 years experience, I can assist with all facets of website design so that prospective customers can find your products online.
Is your website crawling along on page 5 of Google? Are you missing out on new business because your competitors rank ahead of you?
It's possible that your website hasn’t been optimised correctly for SEO (or perhaps not at all). I can help achieve a page one Google ranking quickly – and ensure you stay there!
Your small business website design, SEO, Google Ads and copywriting company.
WEB DESIGN, WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT, ONLINE MARKETING AND COPYWRITING SPECIALISTS FOR SYDNEY SMALL BUSINESS.
WebThemes specialises in the elements required to achieve business success online. Website design which is driven by results, and digital marketing services tailored to your specific needs and budget.
I am your business of choice when it comes to effective, professional and expert website development, Google rankings and SEO.
With webThemes you can be assured that your online marketing needs will be met.
I spend time gaining an insight into your business, the products and services you sell; and in analysing your target markets to project your brand where your customers are. This is the key to successful digital and search marketing.
Whether you require a complete service, ongoing website management or just one aspect of my expertise for a short time, you decide. You’re in very competent hands as I’ve been working in this field since 2015 and have worked with many businesses in a variety of industries around Sydney.
Test Our SEO Expertise
About 90% of Australian search engine users employ the Google engine. More than 94% of people who use Google only look at the first page of search results while most people only click on the first three results.
This is sobering: it means the owner of a website must master SEO in general and Google SEO in particular. Or hire someone with the skills.
Search engine optimization (SEO) has much written about it, but like a lot of concepts, it is little understood in its entirety. When you hire webThemes you buy a combination of web design and SEO.
An SEO Hierarchy
This is one way of looking at SEO - let’s look a little more closely at it.
- Keyword optimisation is the most important aspect of SEO. This starts with the client nominating the primary keywords, followed by their validation against the main competition. It then involves analysis using Google’s keyword planner which amongst other things provides the number of times keywords are entered as search terms. So this step outputs primary and secondary keywords.
- Compelling site content which answers the searcher’s questions is next in importance. Website content, supported by images and videos, should be well written and convincing and will include the identified keywords. This means copy should be aimed at the reader in mind, use active voice, powerful headlines and be concise.
- The user experience includes ease of use and a fast load speed. The site should be usable for all devices: mobile, tablet and desktop. Use common web design concepts and be uniform in the use of colour and font.
- Links from other internet assets which point to yours, especially when those other sites have a high reputation. This in turn signals to Google that your website is of some repute.
- You gain leverage when you embed your prime keyword in the domain name, and by using quality Title and Description fields on each page.
Why is Hiring webThemes Good for Small Business
Because your brand will be enhanced by one of our websites... Because your products and services will become more widely known... Because a good website engages prospective customers and informs them about your industry.
Why create a website?
DOMAIN NAMES & WEB HOSTING
WebThemes can organise a new domain name for you, plus web hosting. Or bring your own to the party ie you may have already bought the domain name and web hosting for your website.
The first step in creating your website is finding out your needs and producing a prototype design for your approval. As 70% of web searching is done on mobiles, the main focus is on that device.
When you have approved the prototype design for the mobile, webThemes develops the website. This will use WordPress and a page builder plus CSS. For an eCommerce site, WooCommerce is recommended.
WebThemes provides a first-class Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service to ensure your website is noticed when people search on Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
Writing the copy (the text) for your website can be a chore, though you know what ideas you want to convey. Let webThemes handle the writing for you. Good copy counts.
We will create and monitor your Google Ads campaign where required. This is centered around the correct use of Keywords and astute ad writing.